Sign the Pledge and Say No to Vaping
Southern Surgical Arts and Project Save A Mouth are teaming up during National Children’s Dental Health Month to shine a light on the health risks of e-cigarettes and vaping in Tyler and Palestine.
Help us save lives and Stop The Vape in East Texas!
We were so happy to partner with Project Save a Mouth during National Children’s Dental Health Month to Stop the Vape in our region. With your help, we were able to share about the dangers of e-cigarettes and had many students sign our Stop the Vape pledge.
If you didn’t have the opportunity to take our Stop the Vape pledge, please fill out the form below.
The Facts About Vaping:
- A recent sudden lung illness outbreak from vaping has affected more than 1,000 people; the youngest is 13.
- Teens are nearly 7x more likely to vape nicotine than adults.
- Marijuana vaping among youth has increased by 58% in a single year.
- Vapers who also smoke traditional cigarettes increase their risk for chronic lung disease by 3x.
- E-cigarette users have suffered broken jaws and even death as a result of exploding devices.